Look at them Now!

Ain't really the type who make friends because of position. I treasure friendships and just love to shower them with affirmations with what they can be specially with Christ in them. Amazingly when I reviewed my friendships- most of them were agents then. Unknown, simple, haggard because of graveyard shifts. Yet I found gold in them. Most of them are now promoted after a year or so and the most wanted in our account. Some where doubtful in the beginning but I have an eye in recognizing greatness. In time, these people emerged to be the cream of the crop.
Kat - is now an ADMIN. We were hang out buddies back when she was still an agent. Til now she has remained a friend.
Chuck - he never became my direct report but we became friends back when he was an agent. Now, he is one of the most valued service nesting supes because f his tier3 expertise.
Elmer - was my direct report prior to sales. I saw him flourishing there because of his jab skills. Less than a year, I joined him in the sales account where he is most respected because of his gift of teaching. He has been promoted to supervisory level after joining training and overseeing classes. Mr. Fabulous!
Rex B - silent slayer! Mr. Consistent. Accidentally ends up to be my best agent for two months straight because he is a consistent excellent machine. He has soften down and yet brilliant as ever with his training skills - wild at heart, now he knows how to pursue with passion. God bless on your Lead Trainor job.
Fatima - the sweet gal who is now flourishing in her new IT job. I think you didn't say goodbye.
Minette - bubbly, graceful, charming and smart. I never doubted her and now she just got her supervisory promotion.
Kristine - sweet, loyal, kind and intelligent. She takes on instructions well because she is an engineer matter of fact. You deserve the new supervisory role.
Mege - honest to a fault, workaholic to death, passion is not enough to describe Mege. He has the drive, the knowledge, the skill. It is just a matter of time, if they see the greatness in you the way we see it, then good for them. If not, they missed again and damned for the wrong decision. He is priceless. Give him the goal and he will do it for you. But you need to win his heart first- he is no fool!
JD - previous supes can't believe he used to be my topgun alongside Ann Bandril and Guia Yu who are both in Emirates Dubai. He is my big boy because of his age (20). Yet he is unstoppable and he always nail down perfect CSATs for several months. Now he is a mentor. If he wills enough, he can be a supervisor.
Joy, Vistro, Celestino, Cathy - they all started with me and now they are doing the floor walks. A little more and they would hold any position they desire.
Vien, Betty, Hasher and GM - these are already tenured supes, trainor and HR but worth mentioning because they are my spiritual block. Gio will always be a part of us.
Poupe and Kristine - my ever faithful girls are now joined by Minette and Apple and more. Worth mentionng though not part of my account because they keep me balanced.
Rhesa - is my special friend from CARE to SALES and wherever life may take us. I have her back and she has mine. We love each other through thick and thin.
My current team Celeste, Khalil and John as OICs and a powerhousecast (grace, dimples, anna, allan, renee, rhea, charrie,xavier)- I want to keep them until next shift bid. They are gems!

Nesting 9A, 6B,8B and 7B - all of them I handled, left history that is still left to beat as the top 1, 2 and 3 for all nesting batches while 8D has the highest score amongst the 8 Batch. They are the future of Expedia.

They are all my fruits and I am humbled to see where they are now because I am not worthy to see all these promotion and success take place right before my eyes. "People doesn't care how much you know until they know how much you care".

I am happily doing my purpose and passing it on to them. No secret, just spend time, genuinely love, build relationships, treasure them and win them all to God. There is no greatness apart from Christ!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Talk

Everything's New