Enjoy life , enjoy work, enjoy God!

(special thanks to Wood for his palm artworks used on this entry from his Prayer Series where he used Pocket Artist to create his masterpieces - http://woodaf737.multiply.com/photos/album/ )


I am growing and flourishing in my work too. Matter of fact, too much that I need to rest because I have been working 16 hrs daily including sundays for more than a month.

The management is just too happy to give me one week leave. But then I am praying for a promotion-anywhere, anyplace God will open doors for me. So far, during my vacation, I am realizing a lot of things:

1. We need rest so we can be more productive.
2. We need to enjoy our work because it is a gift from God.
3. All things changes and we live in every season.
4. To enjoy life, work and the fruit of our labor is actually a gift from God.
5. Since I am happy with my work, I am enjoying my team and I am enjoying my fruits, then I am blessed.
- we may have other longings for the future but to be able to enjoy what you have now is a gift from God.
6. We may not understand what is happening in life but God makes everything perfect in His own time
------Don't be shaken by life's little tremors and shakings. There is a reason for that. Trust God and seek God so you can follow his timing and understand his ways. This will make you happier because you know God will make everything perfect in His own time ( not our own time)

Ecclesiastes 3

A Time for Everything
1 There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under heaven:
2 a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,
3 a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,
4 a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,
5 a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain,
6 a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,
7 a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,
8 a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace.
9 What does the worker gain from his toil? 10 I have seen the burden God has laid on men. 11 He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end. 12 I know that there is nothing better for men than to be happy and do good while they live. 13 That everyone may eat and drink, and find satisfaction in all his toil—this is the gift of God. 14 I know that everything God does will endure forever; nothing can be added to it and nothing taken from it. God does it so that men will revere him.

Enjoy life , enjoy work, enjoy God!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Talk

Everything's New