you will find your way to me




If love would find a way then you have in my dreams
you were unassuming yet brilliant you were loving yet strong
i hardly had time to talk since I was enjoying my time with you
In the middle of all judging eyes, we were inseparable
For awhile i didn't notice the rest of the world
You had a grasp that tells me I'm safe
your firm embrace protects me from any questioning eyes
your eyes were kind and yet were on fire

Awake from the marvelous sleep I know it is real
if it were not so then how come I remember your timeless soul
You were unconventional yet everyone knows you
You're famously adored I didn't thought i'd fit in

Your face looks familiar in many places
at the right time you will be revealed to me
I keep my eyes open watching where you will come from
since love will find a way then anywhere, I know i'll meet you
someday, very soon, could it be you now?
i know if it is love, you will find your way to me

Comments

Psyche said…
love must've been lurking somewhere in your hearty.. =)
i may just be inspired and God is preparing me to meet that special someone, matter of fact is he may be the on elurking around and will reveal himself soon

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Talk

Everything's New