Half-hearted


Finally! Adjeng's video is available with you tube! This is all about a love not expressed in full that makes a woman feel insecure. The WINK band is one of the very few bands who actually write their own song. Their songs normally reminds me of the eighties and early nineties when the songs about love where so sweet and innocent. I miss those Raymond Lauchengco songs like REALITY, etc... Anyways, here goes my cell matey's new video.


Here's one of the songs I enjoyed during the WINK's lauch at Hard Rock, a song from Wilson Phillips. Enjoy! And to Adjeng...continue to live your dream and your purpose. Here's to more videos and hit songs that really goes to people's heart.



Let's talk about half-heartedness. How many times have I heard that, "a job worth doing is worth doing well". You just don't walk through life to get by but you live with a purpose, a passion. Meaning, I'd rather not do something than do it with no passion. No wonder God hates lukewarm people.

Revelation 3:16
So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth.

I have instilled in myself a long time ago and until now that I want to be a person with passion. It's all about doing everything with excellence and constantly pushing myself to do something with my whole heart, be it my work, my ministry, my friendships, my relationships, my writing etc. Or, if I cannot commit myself with the same passion, I'd rather stay away because I know I will overstretch myself to be over involved. Passion is an emotion created by God so we can use it to show love. When we love God, we love Him with every fiber of our being. I believe that a person's passion would show in what he does. If they are just coasting and not pursuing anything, then I tend to either challenge or inspire them to discover it from God.

I guess, I know the feeling. Like when you know that you want something but you pretend to just coast and wait there because you are either taking things for granted or you don't really want it bad enough. Same is true with God's desire for us to passionately, wholeheartedly love him.

The essence of a man (or a woman) is the object of his affection, what drives him, what motivates him, what moves him, what he fears. What greater cause and pursuit is there, than the pursuit of God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Talk

Everything's New

Psalm 23 (For the Work Place)