It's my bday!!!!!!!!!!! Yahoo!!!!

I celebrated my birthday at Mr Choi (again!), no choice because I came from ENLI. My special friends came as gathered by the best cell leader ever Rose Bernardo. There's Kirt and Him, Derek, Miguel (thanks Miguel! -who prayed for me over the phone, God really restored our friendship), Macky ( thank you for the bouquet of flowers and chocolates), Aileen, Chito (my PS brother), my siblings (Paul Amerigo, Paul Jehu, Liza and Marco). I've never eaten and received too much chocolate in my life on the day of my birthday. It was too much that I needed to give most of it away and I need to hit the gym, which I just did earlier to burn all the calories I have consumed.

Ivy came all the way from her house by 9 pm, so is Dra. Joan. My dearest sister Carmina greeted me together with my ENLI friends. Suzanne my dear friend was there and Jua-anne. Some friends really didn't plan to come but out of my graciousness we followed them instead of them following us (but me writing this I suppose is not too gracious enough, kinda disappointed they didn't initiate spending time with me, maybe what they were doing were more important. I have move on though :) ). I missed Line, Tin and Grace that night and wish I could have spent the time with them and celebrate the ocassion with me. Well, I just learned a lot of things that night because God is about to move some of my boundaries. I'm in a major crossroad and God usually moves me each time I celebrate my bday because he is like that, in the business of promoting his kids. But before the promotion comes the shaking. As I write now I am being shaken by a lot of things and want keeps me going in my work, in my family, in my relationships is that I know that God is seated on His throne and He is in control. He will catch me when I fall.
My mom gave me this word for my birthday and I really claim it for myself.
"how blessed you will be, sowing your seed by every stream, and letting your cattle and donkeys range free." - Isaiah 32:20

Comments

Anonymous said…
Well done!
[url=http://mmdxgiaa.com/hfdh/akrj.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://quvuaool.com/ahir/rvei.html]Cool site[/url]
Anonymous said…
Anonymous said…
Great work!
http://mmdxgiaa.com/hfdh/akrj.html | http://pizcxers.com/fenc/bawt.html

Popular posts from this blog

Everything's New

Happy Talk