After 10 years

After ten years of not actively blogging but actually living my life, I have gained a wide array of experiences worth blogging about. I admit I started this whole blogging experience back when I was a novice and single and simpleminded. I wanted to have an avenue to express my desire to then have a genuine and lasting relationship. Met some which caught my fancies and from there my blog went i into different themes and topics. After ten years now I am married with a 9yr old child, much wiser and experienced in the way I see the world. Yes I now view the world not in rose colored lenses but way brighter. Brighter than the noonday sun for I have proven my capacity to love is beyond my desire to give but to make a difference, the eternal one.

And so I have gone through many career changes and decisions and yet one thing has remained- my belief system that humans must be treated with honor and great respect. I must have gone through different operational excellence structures and restructuring and yet I still value relationships.

I have lost friends and loved ones who passed away but I also gained relationships which made me learn more about myself, God and what I really need to pursue in life.

I have so many things to write and so I must organize and get myself to start. Maybe not from where I left off but what I have learned through the years.

So here you go....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psalm 23 (For the Work Place)