And this is Love.......

And this is LOVE
Not that I love you
But you have loved me

Here I am looking everywhere,
toiling for some passing attention,
laboring for mere acceptance,
wanting more of what the world claims as happiness
and I thought that it would complete me

Until I saw how much you love me
then I know that nothing compares
to your GREAT love.



You thought of me all the time,
withheld nothing back
because you know that it is for my good
you gave it ALL up for me
and considered yourself nothing
just so you can see me live and bloom


You have loved me before I ever saw you
even before I have ever recognize you
You have pursued me and wooed me
with all you heart, soul, mind and strength.

Ahhhh! I have finally found someone
who will love me for who I am
Yes this is LOVE, you thought of me first!


I am so amazed why you gave up your life
to prove the greatness of your love
and no one has done this for me,
No man will die for me


Yes this is LOVE, and that is not because I have already recognized it
But because you believed in me
That at the right time, I would also say “I love you”
And that we will both be together for all eternity


Your eyes speak volumes of what you feel for me
Your hands was all willing to carry that cross
Your body has given up many times and yet
you finished your purpose and never complained


Oh yes you love me
And at the cross I bow my knee
For there is no greater love than what you have shown


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Talk

Everything's New

Psalm 23 (For the Work Place)