I maybe the pen

I’m still wondering until now

what is your purpose

I’m searching for answers why

an unconventional chap like you

would make me question

what is in my heart


You are an unsolved puzzle

A mystery I tried to unravel

But your peculiarity keeps me attracted

more and more to you

Every awkward move and smile

makes me beam

and keeps me inspired

What a lovely creation

so different from the rest

and yet so distinctly great


I have a purpose to inspire you

to bring out the best in you

Isn’t that the usual thing I do?

But deep inside you there is more

that I would like to explore


This is unfamiliar ground for me

but somehow I am willing

because for some reason I am guided

He is still leading me to you

and for this season

I will yield, yet I will wait


For now no matter how quizzed

I appreciate the spontaneity

How things are being led to another

Yet I will only let one person write

My greatest love story


His hand is that of THE master poet

I dare not change his plot

Yet I know that with your brilliance

ours would work like a gun and a bullet

one will only powerfully work with the other

Only together can we accomplish that purpose


Or maybe you are just a season

flying by, so I can do what I do best

To inspire you to come to Him

ever so closely


I am still thankful if that is the case

because I made myself to be the pen

useful for the poet to write his masterpiece

I leave it to my writer, I will not object

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything's New

Happy Talk