Yeah! Yeah!





All of us are very tired that night because of the services we have attended. Me , Carmina, Grace and Ju-anne (not in the picture) bonded together after the services. It actually came as a surprise because Grace doesn't usually go out with us nor opens up with people. Ju-anne for some reason stayed and we really kicked it off. Carmina and I were planning on spending some time alone together after a long time of not being able to spend time. Mike joined and later Edsel dropped by as a surprise. The most common word during that night was Ju-anne's famous line "yeah yeah!" Thus, the yeah yeah group was formed. It was just plain dinner, ice cream and bonding which has a purpose because I got re-united with my long time friend Edsel. Everyone I guess was already in their homes during that night of December 25 except for us.

I treasure that night because I know these are the people who will accept me for who I am and would really fight for me as I would be willing to also lay my life for these friends. I'm just so blessed to be surrounded with such role models. All of them are excellent in their own work field. One is an anchorperson, one works in the hospital, one is an administrator and one is an excellent vli student.

Recently, Ptr. Joey Bonifacio was sharing about different people that he is in partnership with in prayer and they keep him and his family covered with their prayers. This team actually inspired me to continue with prayer and intercession. They are a living reminder that it may be a tough world out there but it’s not a lonely battle because I’m fighting with an army. With these spiritual giants I know I can count on their covering just as much as they can count on mine.

"Friendship is the growth of time and circumstance, it will spring up and thrive like a wildflower when these favour, and when they do not, it is in vain to look for it."
- William Wordsworth

"One of the benefits of being a Savvy Single is that we can network with many different people that are able to make significant contributions in our lives."
--Unknown

"The better part of one's life consists of his friendships." -- Abraham Lincoln


" True friendship is like a star, You don't see it's light in the brightness of prosperity but in the darkness of adversity." --- Unknown

Comments

Anonymous said…
After reading the CLAREST BLOG, it seems like a holy and sweet breath of fresh air that swept through one's being...much of the messages would come only from a heart that is after God's HEART...throbbing its existence throughout ETERNITY!

The heart certainly expresses the innermost part and the core of what a man (a woman, for that matter) is made of. It's sure is made of the very essence and character...the true nature of God, ever loving, merciful and faithful. Come to think of it...He builds us (made us!), so nothing's in vain, our labors are rewarded now and forever!

I am blessed more than one can imagine!

Amores, Mommy

Popular posts from this blog

Everything's New

Happy Talk