Women, this is how precious you are!

Ezekiel 16: 6-14
" 'Then I passed by and saw you kicking about in your blood, and as you lay there in your blood I said to you, "Live!"

--> God actually called me out of darkness, from my old dirty life of sin. The sin that so easily entangles when I used to do what I want actually laid me on my own blood. I was dead, lost, unhappy, unsatisfied, wanting. I didn't kill anyone nor committed something too grave but deep inside it's the same; I was living in sin because I was living for myself and not for God.
--> As He called me to live! By his word, I was made alive, new; I had a new purpose for living. I know that I am called to live for God, to please him and to delight in him.
--> I can say that I was made new, as if I was starting from scratch, like newborn baby, like I'm born again
--> In the same way, you husband or whoever is going to pursue you must also add up to you and give you life. He must be someone that will call you out of darkness and save you.
--> Husbands must love their wives as Christ loves the church and it takes a big love that comes from God for that to be possible. It takes the right man God has placed for the right woman. Not necessarily the perfect man but their partnership is so suitable and complementary towards each other that it makes both of them live. Someone said, "don't marry someone you can live with but marry someone you can't live without".

I made you grow like a plant of the field. You grew up and developed and became the most beautiful of jewels. Your breasts were formed and your hair grew, you who were naked and bare.

--> As God has allowed me to grow and flourish until I finally realize that I can love him back, the man must also wait and let the woman flourish til she is old enough to enjoy a relationship.
--> Some men would not have the patience to wait for the right time to ask a woman but would pursue their own desires thinking they can manipulate love.
--> Love is patient, kind and gentle and not self-seeking. "
'Later I passed by, and when I looked at you and saw that you were old enough for love, I spread the corner of my garment over you and covered your nakedness. I gave you my solemn oath and entered into a covenant with you, declares the Sovereign LORD, and you became mine.

--> After determining that I am mature enough for love, God covered my nakedness or my weak points. He knows that I needed covering; he did not highlight my areas of improvement but covered it with love.
--> In fact he entered into a relationship with me to ensure that I am complete covered and secured in his love.
--> In the same way, If a man has determined that the woman is ripe and mature enough for a relationship and would want to pursue that relationship with the woman, he doesn't focus on the negative or the weak points but instead strives to offer love and acceptance. He will offer commitment, security and commitment.
-->"You are mine,” means taking responsibility as if saying, "your problems are my problems, I will rejoice with you, I will help you where you are and meet you at the point of your weakness and help you out of it"(not join you in your misery, but redemptive).
" 'I bathed you with water and washed the blood from you and put ointments on you. I clothed you with an embroidered dress and put leather sandals on you. I dressed you in fine linen and covered you with costly garments. I adorned you with jewelry: I put bracelets on your arms and a necklace around your neck, and I put a ring on your nose, earrings on your ears and a beautiful crown on your head. So you were adorned with gold and silver; your clothes were of fine linen and costly fabric and embroidered cloth. Your food was fine flour, honey and olive oil.

--> God has provided everything, from clothing, which is the essential, to adornment, which is a lavish form of love because I am provided with the finest of jewelry, food and the best of its kind. His promises and provision is for eternal.
--> God treated me with royalty and only gave me gold and costly linen and fabric. Nothing cheap, nothing less that what is royal or special.
--> In the same way, the man must treat the woman with utmost care, royalty. As if the woman is a princess, a queen (only a man who sees himself as a king/ prince will understand my point of view otherwise he would think like a slave or a normal citizen of the land with no royalty at all).
--> I like men who are generous and who don't have poverty mentality. He doesn't have to be rich or wealthy, but he knows how to treat woman gallantly, with dignity and honor. Men who are raised in the school of chivalry and gentleman ways. Men who find it honorable and noble to be able to lavish the woman that they love with their own splendor. (After all he calls her his, he might as well treat her as his)

You became very beautiful and rose to be a queen. And your fame spread among the nations on account of your beauty, because the splendor I had given you made your beauty perfect, declares the Sovereign LORD.

--> God looks to the one he loves as the most beautiful of all women, of all creation. God is in the business of adding up our value and not diminish our worth. We are transformed everyday to his perfection as he gaze and reflect his character.
--> In the same way, the man actually adds up to the value of the one he loves. He looks to her as the most delicate, perfect, unique, precious, most beautiful rose in the garden.

When I got this revelation during one of my quiet times, I was in awe on what God has done for me. He died for me to prove his love. He provided for me and treated me as royalty. Therefore, I deserve no less than how he has treated me.
All women must know that this is how much they are worth. They are queens, princess, royalty, beautiful, precious and most treasured. Any man who treats her lower than this has to understand the price Jesus paid on the cross for her.
Men were created to be rulers and take dominion but alongside that come responsibility to love and provide for their wives. In the same way, women should keep walking in her queenliest and inspire men to be men and not use her beauty to indulge or be proud.
Women this is how precious you all are! And you can understand all of this once God has personally revealed to you your worth. And this is not of you but it is a gift from God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything's New

Happy Talk