Sunday Bowling

The greatest worship I ever had was this sunday. As in the Holy Spirit just came down (at least as far as I think he did). It was smashing. Ptr Ferdie asked our team to sing twice, after he preached and even before we were dismissed. Man oh man, i had a doze of the Holy Ghost and was so filled. About 4 am that morning while I was praying, I already got a word from God that I would receive a miracle that day so I was expectant and the first was the worship time. Next is that Weng, the worship leader saw a vision of Abraham about to offer Isaac yet God prevented him and gave him ram stuck in the thickets instead. She gave that vision to me with an interpretation that "Claire at the point of desperation, God will provide..whatever you are asking Him." And i remembered that yes, i have given up some Isaacs in mylife that week and a couple of months back.
Well that's a big statement because that morning I started asking somethings I have never asked ebfore and last week the word for me was "Ask", whew! God surely is actively involve and so my day is complete or so i thought. because next is the bowling part where all my friends in the music team and my cell gathered at Paeng's. We had a ball (a bowl that is, hehe). But the great part there is I had one to one with one of my cell after the first game and yes, signs and wonders again.
After the first game (they had three) I excused myself then Shiela and I had our one to one (She blessed me with a prepaid card by the way, another miracle). During prayer, she was so touched that she prayed for me ( irregardless of the boombastic bass noise in the bowling center, yes God is still there). As she prayed she saw a vision of a light in a high place and gave the interpretation of me as the light and that women flock at me to be given directions. That was pretty much accurate and significant to me because I know that I am called to be the light (check my lighthouse page). We lingered for a while and watched "The Village" for the second time and went home. What's the miracle? That God is working in my life even if it's unseen. I can feel it in my spirit though that something is about to come, something wonderful and it started that day.............
------------
1 Corinthians 2:9-10
However, as it is written:
"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him"
-- but God has revealed it to us by his Spirit.
------------

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice site!
[url=http://ngsnjxwh.com/usge/ykrz.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://qlecwxrn.com/lyhi/veuz.html]Cool site[/url]
Anonymous said…
Anonymous said…
Nice site!
http://ngsnjxwh.com/usge/ykrz.html | http://txsfnotb.com/xsas/luxg.html

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Talk

Psalm 23 (For the Work Place)

Everything's New