Suddenly it's becoming clear

When Ptr. Ferdie spoke last Sunday about the 4 Attributes of God, it suddenly made sense, whatever I'm going through and expect to receive these coming days. God Is Powerful, God is Sovereign, God is Faithful and God is Forever. Meaning I may be waiting on his answers and sometimes I may not see them the way I want them to be because I need to wait. And waiting is just temporary. I should not fear because it will turn out for my good because I love God!


---------------
Romans 8:28
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose
---------------


What a great Sunday! One of those rare times when you get to be with the people you love and freely enjoy God. After going to my friend's dedication party, my friends: Rose, Don, Carmina, and Cher waited for me in Robinson's Place while I attended the party with my old church mates. During the party I realized that I am really called to be where I am right now. I saw the difference on how God has freed me from my old defeated life. I had the chance to compare as I saw in the eyes of my old friends, my former spiritual state and yes I am never going back. I am truly honored to be in the business of raising women after God's own heart and making them walk in victory. I saw the power of my testimony and my purpose is becoming clearer and clearer. I now walk with much grace, confidence, power and authority because i have discovered my real identity in Christ.


"The fact that i am a woman does not make me a different kind of Christian but the fact that I am a Christian makes me a different kind of a woman. And so my life is an offering back to Him, all that iam and all that he wants me to be"
- Elizabeth Elliot
Coming back from the party to my current friends (Rose, Don, Carmina and Cher) in Figaro for some coffee and more honoring, I feel at home, right at the smack of the will of God. We encouraged one another and spoke inspiring stuff about each other. We headed to BF Homes Q.C to bring Carmina home and and just enjoyed singing our favorite songs all the way to QC from Manila. We sang in different octaves (melody, soprano, alto, tenor). It was a refreshing time, singing at the top of our lungs. Made a brief stop in a gasoline station to load some gas and get a quick bite. The biggest treat is when we reached Carmina's house and her dad (Tito Ed) brewed us some starbucks coffee. We continued the mood of singing as we raced towards the huge couch, each of us in our most comfortable position, singing while Don plays the piano (he played splendidly following our octaves, with only his ears guiding him on the piano keys). It's like reliving "little women" in the 18th century. It was a blast, we had so much fun just lingering in God's presence and each other and we went home by 2am (yeah i know, it was a concert till almost daybreak)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Talk

Psalm 23 (For the Work Place)