I just want to honor you...


I just want to honor you...
I believe in the Law of recognition by Mike Murdock~

“Anything you don’t recognize, you fail to celebrate. Anything you don’t recognize, you don’t appreciate. Anything you don’t appreciate will gradually exit your life; it could be a gift, a person, an assignment, your mentor or your greatest promotion….

I live every moment to the full by recognizing that whoever is assigned to me now is God’s will for me.

You being in my team has a purpose and although time is ticking away, I savor every moment I am with this team…



Alamban, Roi Christopher “Tucker”- You have been very consistent in terms of conversion from the very start. I could always rely on your conversion because you never settled for the lower ranks. You love to always be at the spotlight or be at the top of the ranks. You are a great influence and a leader once you put your heart and focus into it. You can be great in any field and you always stand out. I know that if you make the right choices, you will become great someday.

Alfeche, Lailanie Joy “Rowena” – You have shown diligence in your work on the floor and even with your personal business. You are strong and focused. You are a visionary and you have a high ambition. People who knows how to plan for their future normally has something great ahead of them. You know where you are going and you know what you want. You are also loyal and loving the way I see you value relationships. I pray for success in all you do.

Castolome, Lisandro “Sandro”- in just a few short days you have earned my respect in how you value your work, your attendance, your conversion etc... Your consistency and your diligence have made you a master of what you are doing now. You are quick to learn and open to new learning. People like you will always succeed in anything you put your hands to.

Esteban, John Paul “Fitzgerald” – from the time I have handled you have been always excellent. What changed was how you have risen up as a leader. You are humble and gentle and you have proven that you can also lead. There should be more men that you should reproduce after you. Keep up the good work!

Fernandez, Joey “TODD”- even before you were on my team, I only hear good things about you as a person and as an agent. Thank you for being excellent and I know that you will be great wherever you go!

Galutan, Rochelle “Chek” – I had the privilege of knowing you and becoming your friend. Through all these time, you have been a faithful and loyal friend. I don’t believe in disposable friendships and relationships. I thank God for your purpose in my life. Continue to shine!

Gaviola, Catherine “ Janella” – I am glad we got reunited since way back your nesting days. There is a purpose and I am glad I was there for you. I know that you can be excellent and you just need to believe in yourself. Do not let other people or circumstances define you but discover how God sees you.

Ladera, Maureen “Amapola”- You have been a faithful and loyal friend. You are beautiful inside and out. Your diligence sets you apart as well as your excellent QA scores! Friends are friends forever if the Lord is the Lord of them and a friend will not say never because the welcome will not end. Though it is hard to let you go in the Father’s heart we know that our lifetime’s not too long to live as friends … (hope you know this song)

Lim, Denise “Jill” – beautiful outside that is for sure and funny to the maximum level. Joy and happiness doesn’t come from other people but from within which breeds from your personal walk with God. May you find happiness at the right place. You too have been excellent and I am happy to see y how you have blossomed!

Masangya, Ryan “Renzie”- I have known you since my beginning of years in Expedia. I have seen your heart and who you really are. You are a good person but a hurt one. Don’t let those “hurts” take the better of you but instead be BETTER and not BITTER. Good thing comes to those who wait because every good and perfect gift comes down from the Father. Trust him with all your heart and you will see success is not far ahead. Thank you for being a very reliable OIC all through this time. Again, don’t let you emotions rule you but rule it for that will show maturity and greater destiny.

Mendoza, Melissa “Madeline”- you have been an excellent agent even before you came into the team. Your positive demeanor sets you above your companion and that is your gift. Your joy is infectious and that stems from a good heart. Your kindness and good naturedness will always be rewarded.

Panganiban, Jocelyn “Jocelyn” – the time spent together is not too long but it doesn’t mean it is insignificant. With few days I have discerned your good naturedness, generosity and a heart that is open to be taught. Always reach for your goal and even beyond it. You are the only one who can limit yourself.

Petalino, Marizelle “Jennings” – I am just so happy to be proud of you in front of other people although you sometimes always feel ashamed of it. You are an asset to any supervisor, any company you choose to be a part of and it all stems from the fact that you have passion and drive to always be at the top. Thank you for coming back to the team and for the friendship. I will always contact you especially during my son’s birthdays :0

Sanz, Glenn Frey “Gordon”- you have been my top overall agent since October and that shows you are excellent. I see leadership in you and that is because you have learned responsibility and you have inner motivation. That is why you have earned my respect and I know that with the right choices, you will become great someday. You know how to balance work and play because of your dancing. You are a key player in my team and I want to thank you for rising up as a leader!

Tonolete, Poly Anne “Patt” – you may be new but you have shown that you can be great if you focus your heart into it. It is time for you to carve a niche for yourself and develop the discipline you will take with you wherever you go. Always do your best where you are placed because that may be your assignment and that is where you will see great rewards.

Veneracion, Maria Jennipher “Jemaria” – you are sweet and smart. You have been very thoughtful of your family and you are very consistent. You have the gift of tenacity and durability which not most people have. You have grace under pressure. I pray for your success in whatever you put your hands on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Talk

Everything's New

Psalm 23 (For the Work Place)