" You are already important"

You are already important
You have nothing to prove to anyone.
You are the offspring of a remarkable Creator.
Your gifts and talents have been placed within you.
Find what they are and CELEBRATE THEM.
Find ways to use those gifts to improve others
and help them achieve their dreams and goals.

But never, never, exhaust and waste your energies
trying to prove something to somebody else.
You need only to have an honest effort to please God.
Your worth is not found in what others think of you.
It is found in how God looks at you"

- Mike Murdock "Leadership Secrets of Jesus"

Recently I'm finding myself always spending time with a group of people. Just like last week, i must have spent the whole week with a group of people
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Monday- leader's group starbucks 6750 with Rose, Tere and Kyle, dinner with Rose and Liz
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Tuesday- ENLI Leadership Training, dinner with kirt, work after
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Wednesday- small group starbucks 6750 with Poupe, Tinni, Christine, dinner after with Alvic, Neci, Joseph, James and John then work after
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Thursday- finally i can sleep more but am with the company of my beloved mom, Liza and Marco then work after
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Friday- I guess I was able to sleep well too and enjoyed the wonderful presence of my family
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Saturday-Fort practice from 12NN to 3 pm wit the saturday team, 5&7 services @ galle, dinner after with Mike, Line, Poupe& Christine
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Sunday- Fort practice by 12NN, 3&5 services @ fort, spent time briefly with Tammy, Aileen and Joan, had to rush at fort with edel, spent time with edel @ galle mall, dinner with Mike, Mayette, Dat, Connie, Ramir, Richard, Edel, Michelle, Mejar, and two more people, coffee after that @where else but Starbucks until past 1 am.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Monday- spent time with the family, work after
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Tuesday- ENLI and dinner with Mike, Mayette, Michelle and Cai
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Wednesday- small group, 1 to 1 with Poupe,
by this time I am working til am
What's my goal here? Huh! I'm pretty busy and in between I do alot of contacting here and there trying to make sure that saturday group is perfect and cool for practices.
I'm enjoying my life to the full so much that I am meeting people, building strong and lasting friendships, both in and outside work. I know this free time will never pass again and i need to maximize it. So when the floor is given to me, i make sure that I impart because that is the very purpose why I am still single. When I'm married, I will be focused in pleasing my husband and keeping my home.
Now is the time to do anything my schedule will allow me to: travel, do missions, read my favorite books, read 10 chapters of the Word daily, meet people, enjoy friendships and make a difference in their life.
Surely there's more to this life than living and dying, more than just trying to make it through the day, that is living your life for others and for God.

Comments

The Pageman said…
"But never, never, exhaust and waste your energies
trying to prove something to somebody else.
You need only to have an honest effort to please God.
Your worth is not found in what others think of you.
It is found in how God looks at you" - excellent quote! really spoke to me!

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Talk

Everything's New