You’re my Number One

I'm still finalizing this next song. Just wanted to post it anyway. I'm so excited bout my first song. I have memorized "You are All I Need" and sung it over and over.

Oh my! am so excited!

Oh here's my second song:

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
You’re my Number One


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Verse 1:

Early in the morning
Each time I wake up
It’s you that I seek

I sit in the couch and
I sing your goodness
Gaze in your beauty (alternative: bask in your glory)


Refrain 1:

It’s our time together
And wish it never ends


Chorus:

Maybe it’s me but I know it’s you
that says, “you’re my number one”
Some times it’s me but I know it’s you
Who whispers to me, “I love you”

You believed in me more than I could
Telling me that I am good
You’ve got faith in me that I can be
What you say that I would be

Verse 2:

It’s late in the evening
I wrap up my day
By seeking you Lord

I look in the sky and
I watch all the stars
They all form your face


Refrain 2:
It’s our time together
Can’t get enough of you


(chorus)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi. I've joined this 'walking partner' related website and wondered if you know of any other website which might help me to find a walking partner in my local area? Many thanks

Popular posts from this blog

Everything's New

Happy Talk