Before the year ends- there is Christmas!



What a beautiful year it was! And before the year ends, there is Christmas! I attended the Christmas party at work and I enjoyed it because I was with my closest friends from work namely: Ann Pingol, Grace, Carol and Evic. Of course Batch 2(Yeng, meong, Carlo, Isay, Amie, Joe and Ann) is almost complete except for Carmina and Obe.








It has been a great year primarily because i have learned how to be a woman after God's own heart. "The fact that I am a woman doesn't make me a different kind of a Christian. The fact that I am a Christian, makes me a different kind of a woman"-Elizabeth Elliot.

Being woman doesn't mean that I use my natural gift of being opinionated and dominate guys. I used to think that being a strong woman means winning arguments and proving myself right. I was proven wrong while reading Wild at Heart (by: John Eldredge) he explained that it is in the woman's femininity and use of charm that men listen to her because that is precisely the reason why she was created. A woman who uses her charm to inspire men to be men rather than impose or emasculate a man should be the ideal.
And this year, I bloomed into a graceful deer. I celebrate my being a woman by being gentle and respectful and appreciative of men and their role. Most of all inspire them to be what God wants them to be. There are struggles of course and I'm a work in progress.
I'm thankful for the frienships i have enjoyed and nurtured this year. They were my net to keep me from falling and keep my reigns in its place so I can run with focus with the race marked out for me by God.






Comments

Anonymous said…
merry christmas claire! :)---peaches

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Talk

Everything's New