My best life now!!

Isaiah 43:19
See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland. (NIV)

For I am about to do a brand-new thing. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness for my people to come home. I will create rivers for them in the desert! (NLT)

I just feel that God is about to do something new in my life right now. I'm reminded of this verse while talking to a newly introduced friend. She was trying to explain how she is obeying God by going out of her comfort zone and facing a new challenge so she can experience God's hand move. I gave her this verse to described to her that God is really in the business of doing new things in our lives. His works are not stale but fresh and exciting. A few months back I have a feeling of holy discontent. I am not satisfied with how things are going on now in my life. I don't mean to sound ungrateful but although I am satisfied and complete in God, I know that the best is yet to come. Greater things is in store for me, waiting to be explored, discovered, tested.

So full of anticipation and yet I'm trying to enjoy what I have now so I won't miss the good things God is doing for the now. I am trying to plot in my journal the days' events and even wrote songs that inspired me in my walk with God. And yet I believe that something is coming up.

I am confident that i will see the goodnes of the Lord not just in the coming age but in my lifetime and i'm believeing it will happen in the now. So i am taking heart and I wait on the Lord.

So many things I want to do and many places i want to go
I close my eyes and it's too much,
i just can't explain what I'm feeling now
I feel discontent on what's happening
I cannot pretend my heart's aching,
life still goes on and
I'm praying until the heaviness subside and I know that

You are all i need
you are all i want
you're my every breath
you're my very life
you're the song i sing
you're the sweetest thing
you're the greatest thing
you're my everthing

Haay... I was just reading Your Best Life Now by Joel Osteen and it talks about expecting new and greater things. There was a frog in a well and all his life he lived inside the well. He saw a ray of light at the mouth of the well and and he wondered if there's life outside his world. So he tried to follow the ray of light until he reached the opening and he saw a different world, far beyond what he expects, so he skipped and skipped and he saw a pond and he enjoyed the scene, admiring the fact that there is a life outside his well. He continued the journey and he saw a lake and watched in amazement the various things he saw which he never thought he would find. He continued his journey and he saw the ocean and all he saw was water! What a big world it was and in a day his life was transformed from his little well to the big ocean. What a great surprise.
In my life I know that I'm not able to tap yet the secret, hidden, greatthings that God has for me and I can't wait to get out of my well and explore what God has for me.

Comments

i like ur post most especiallythe one about the frog.its interesting! i like it very much.

i pray for more blessings and prosperity. May God's will be done into ur life. In Jesus Name! amen.

GodblesS

Popular posts from this blog

Everything's New

Happy Talk