It's A New Day!

It's a beginning of a new season marked with new promises, new hopes, new dreams. Just two months back I can remember well how I'm in the middle of a shaking. I can't even remember what the shaking was all about.

--------------------------------
Hebrews 12:27
The words "once more" indicate the removing of what can be shaken--that is, created things--so that what cannot be shaken may remain.
--------------------------------
I am amazed that God has blessed me indeed with a lot of things. I am blessed with the strength of a deer that can stand great endurance tests (due to the demands of a call enter jobs). I am blessed with a cell leader Rose that has lavishly showed me love and how to be a woman. I am blessed with Carmina's friendship and loyalty. I am blessed with the love of my mom that I can go home and jump on her bedside and just kiss and hug her after a very tiring day. I am blessed with wonderful mighty brothers who are all man of stature in their own rights. Kuya Go (Paul Amerigo) is the genius in all areas of life, Kuya Je (Paul Jehu) is the philospher/prophet in the house and Marco (Paul Marco) the linguist/artist/pianist and sweetest of all. I am blessed with a sister Liza Lyn who is so generous and funny. I am blessed with ministries that are closest to my heart, that of worshipping and discipling women who are in turn making impact in their own areas of influences. I am blessed with a job that I enjoy. I am blessed with the love of people who are part of my cell: Tere, Cher, Shar, Kirt, Cam, and Ched. I am blessed with the obedience and respect of the people I am discipling: Crez, Joy, Yumi, Sheila and Jeannie. I am blessed with the companionship and closesness of our batch in my webhosting job: Carmina, Aimee, Isay, Ann, Yeng, Romy,Carlo, Ben, Joe, Obe and Biko. I am blessed with the tightness of fellowship and relationship of our worship team: Mina, Weng, Carissa, Bing, Don, JR, James, Alex, Jonathan, Cher and Rose.
--------------------------
Ecclesiastes 4: 8-12
There was a man all alone; he had neither son nor brother. There was no end to his toil, yet his eyes were not content with his wealth. "For whom am I toiling," he asked, "and why am I depriving myself of enjoyment?" This too is meaningless- a miserable business!
Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work:
If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!
Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone?
Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.
-------------------------
The friendship and love of my spiritual family envigorates me. There's nothing more genius with how God has orchestrated in his Divine mind the power of fellowship or "koinonia". I call it "The Fellowship of The Rings", whenever I stay up late with my spiritual family it is always a rewarding experience. Just yesterday before I started work, Rose, Don, Carmina, Crez, Tin, Ched, Miguel, Aileen, and I lingered over ministop for some coffee and the usual giving of honor (more than niceties but giving each other honor). Being with Ched is a powerful and blessed experience. She can see things in the supernatural almost naturally as her naked eyes. I was at the usual counselling, giving of the word, prophetic and ministry mode and she will just say that she sees light enveloping me. Huh! I am not vision fanatic but this woman can see things that will inspire you to appreciate God's awesome power and anointing in a person's life. As usual, we left the place tired yet blessed, all charged up and encouraged (only me and Carmina still has work by 1:30am when we all broke up).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Talk

Psalm 23 (For the Work Place)